02 May 2013

Michael Connelly - The Scarecrow

The Scarecrow (Jack McEvoy, #2)The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
  Another Connelly classic with a good mix of new and old. An interesting twist for Connelly, whom I don't necessarily see as a computer guy. He seems more like an old school typewriter-type author. He did his research and presented a mix of tech with older journalistic terminology and practices.
  Once again, older characters are brought back for another round. One of the more complex female characters, FBI Agent Rachel Walling, and Jack McEvoy, the main character from The Poet (one of my favorites ever).
  The book is fast-paced and the ending was dark and complex... in a style I haven't read from Connelly before. It'll stick with me for awhile.
View all my reviews

No comments: