02 June 2013

James Wesley, Rawles - Patriots: Surviving The Coming Collapse

Patriots: Surviving the Coming CollapsePatriots: Surviving the Coming Collapse by James Wesley Rawles
WOW! It took almost a year, but I finally finished this book. It had a good story, but the amount of additional information was what made the read so long. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the entire book! But you know how sometimes a book can get really thick with details? That was this book. The details, however, were the type you want to keep around in case you ever need them. There was also a bit of jumping around with the story. If the book was rewritten with some of the extras filtered out and some better flow, it would help make this book a 5-Star. I often found myself trying to remember which character was whom, etc.
The book can be summed up as a Doomsday Prepper meets New World Order meets Survival Guide meets Army Field Manual = awesome book. It was funny, scary, informative, prophetic and educational all in one. I hope the sequels I ordered are just as informative, only with a little better flow.

View all my reviews

No comments: