29 June 2013

Vince Flynn - Pursuit Of Honor

Pursuit of Honor (Mitch Rapp, #12)Pursuit of Honor by Vince Flynn
I was half way through this book when the news came out about Mr. Flynn's early passing. What an inspired life he led!

This book finished a two part section in an on-going story. Good momentum throughout, and the right amount of "I told you so, jerk" dialogue which Mr. Flynn is famous for.
View all my reviews

Additionally:  Mr. Flynn passed away while I was mid-way through this book.  He had been battling colon cancer for a few years.  Vince Flynn's books were first suggested to me by my dad.  He knew I wasn't an avid reader and thought I would enjoy the plots of these books.  I surely did!  I loved the stories - not only those in his books, but the story of Mr. Vince Flynn himself.  He was also a Minnesotan, but the very interesting part of his background is how he battled his dyslexia.  You can read more here.

Thank you, Vince Flynn, for helping me to get excited about reading.  http://www.vinceflynn.com/

No comments: